Fritz, George (Chair)
TRUSTEE Description: Oversee the general maintenance, operations, and improvements of the physical plant to best facilitate the mission of the Church.
- Must be in agreement with the doctrinal statement of the Church.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, be a role model, and live a consistent Christian life that is sustained by prayer.
- Must honor confidentiality and not share official or inappropriate information.
- Must demonstrate a positive and teachable attitude.
- Must have an Aptitude for the above General Description.
- Have custody of the property of the Church, keeping the same in good state or repairs and maintaining safety.
- Advise Church Council about any needs pertaining to building and grounds.
- Have authority to convey, encumber, or otherwise deal with respect to any of the real estate of the Church when so directed by the Church Council.
- Oversee committees assigned by the Church Council. Designate a trustee representative to each assigned committee.
- Elect a chairman on a yearly basis.
- Consistently send a representative to each council meeting.
- In charge of programming thermostats and times in the buildings for heat and cooling.
- Oversee replacement of light bulbs that Custodian cannon access safely.
- Test emergency lighting system periodically.
- Maintain furnace and flush during heating process.
- Prepare baptistery for Baptismal service, drain and clean baptistery following the service.
- Accountable to the Council.
- Trustees are elected by the congregation for a three-year term.