- General Description A group of men or woman who share the responsibility of providing leadership to the congregation.
- 1. Must be in agreement with the doctrinal statement of the Church.
- 2. Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, be a role model, and live a consistent Christian life that is sustained by prayer and service.
- 3. Must honor confidentiality and not share official or inappropriate information.
- 4. Must demonstrate a positive and teachable attitude.
- 5. Be a Pastor or on a Elder, Deacon, Trustee Committee.
- 1. . Promote good will, be a vital witness to the presence and reality of Christ.
- 2. Make final decisions on Church finances and building and maintenance needs etc.
- 3. Responsible for overseeing the committees of the church assigned to the Council.
- 4. Consistently attend Council meetings and assigned committees.
- 5. Be responsible for helping the Church when necessary.
- 6. Council members usually serve on one or more committees.
- 7. Accountability to follow out Council decisions.
- Term of Service
- Council members term runs as they are part of the Elders, Deacons, Trustee, or full time Staff Position.